Sunday, April 27, 2008

Dancin' Larry versus The Cotton Candy Guy

The New York Rangers and MSG have 'Dancin' Larry,' while the Pens at the Igloo have the 'Cotton Candy Guy.' Larry clearly has the edge. You can tell Pittsburgh is a fun loving town.

the one the only Dancin Larry on Youtube

Seth Rorabaugh, Empty Netter blog / Pittsburgh Post-Gazette:
He wasn't there -- We erroneously reported Friday that the Cotton Candy Guy was in attendance at Game 1...

MySpace: Hi! I'm Ken the Cotton Candy Man, also known as the Lemonade Man. I work at Mellon Arena,PNC Park, and Heinz Field as a food service vendor. I sell cotton candy at Penguins games, peanuts at Steelers games, and lemonade, Pepsi, water, and even hot chocolate at Pirates games! I love my job. I love to yell "Cotton Candy," "Lemonade," and "Peanuts" as loudly as I can...
More NY Rangers traditions.



Related Articles by Categories


0 comments:

New York Rangers (@NYRangers) | Twitter

NHL Network (@NHLNetwork) | Twitter

NHL on TNT (@NHL_On_TNT) | Twitter

The Hockey Writers (@TheHockeyWriter) | Twitter

Blueshirt Banter (@BlueshirtBanter) | Twitter

NHL Public Relations (@PR_NHL) | Twitter

Greg Wyshynski (@wyshynski) | Twitter

NHL Player Safety (@NHLPlayerSafety) | Twitter

Stephen Valiquette (@VallysView) | Twitter